X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onlyme
    replied
    Originally posted by 0103media View Post
    Of course a lot of our members are in the ukcraftwebsites directory which basically pays for the cost of running this forum...

www.ukcraftwebsites.co.uk
    That's good to know, especially as I didn't know there was such a directory!

Leave a comment:

• 0103media
    replied
    Of course a lot of our members are in the ukcraftwebsites directory which basically pays for the cost of running this forum...

www.ukcraftwebsites.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Faerie
    replied
    Good idea, I'm planning to make and buy handcrafted gifts this year, instead of giving my money to the big guys, would certainly rather spend my cash on beautiful gifts off the talented peeps on this forum for sure

Leave a comment:

• Pauline@weddingtreasures
    replied
    I think its a good idea when looking for christmas gifts !!

Leave a comment:

• PeggyCrafts
    started a topic Directory?

Directory?

Hello!

I was just wondering if we could set up some kind of directory of forum members and their websites, listed by types of craft? As I was thinking of buying a lot of my Christmas presents from people off the forum, but it's a bit difficult sometimes to remember the name of each person who sells a certain thing. Hope I'm explaining myself ok? I think it should just be viewed by members, and only include members, so it would look a bit like this...

Cards & Card Toppers
    Tip Top
    SusieQ

Jewellery
    Auntynet
    Sunrise

Candles
    Candles by Lisa
    Fluffy Squirrel

So it could all fit on one page really. Each click on the person's name would take us to their profile, from which we could then go on to their website and purchase their goodies!

Or is this actually hiding somewhere and I can't find it?

Love confused Helen x
Working...
X