Needing help with finding a material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing help with finding a material

Hello, I was buying led lit glass jars from the Range, however they have taken them off of their website now. I'm looking into creating my own, however the plastic like, shimmery, glitter looking material that they use inside,which gives it a beautiul effect, I can't find. I'm hoping someone here may know what it is called. It is really shiny on one side and it looks frosted too. I'll attach some pics. I really hope someone can help. Thanks.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Originally posted by tylasutherland View Post
    Hello, I was buying led lit glass jars from the Range, however they have taken them off of their website now. I'm looking into creating my own, however the plastic like, shimmery, glitter looking material that they use inside,which gives it a beautiul effect, I can't find. I'm hoping someone here may know what it is called. It is really shiny on one side and it looks frosted too. I'll attach some pics. I really hope someone can help. Thanks.
    No idea what the actual material is, but looks woven plastic? An idea could be to look at the reusable woven bags for veg that the supermarkets do, cut and glue together, then a spray glitter?
    Kim x
    Website
    Facebook

Comment

RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service. Degreaser
      Last edited by purnimabiswas; 03-05-2021, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X