What's Hot & What's Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Hot & What's Not

I wondered if it would be useful to have a spot where people can post anything they come across regarding the latest fashion trends e.g. what colours, designs etc are in/out.
    Although I'm a total ignoramus, when it come to these matters, my niece is really on the ball, so, I can call upon her expertise and she'd be as chuffed as little meat balls to think her fashion tips were reaching a wider audience than just her dear old aunt!

I just thought that everyone could benefit from this information. What do yo think?
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

According to Gok last night, ruffs & frills are in. So it's down to Tesco's then.

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
      According to Gok last night, ruffs & frills are in.
      Well, they worked for Bill the Bard (aka Shakespeare) so, I'm sure you'll look very dashing!!

Seriously though, even folks like me (I make soaps and bath bombs) can find that useful as I could 'tart up' my stuff with frills etc.
      Jayne

Comment

sounds good and i dont do frills and ruffs even if gok says they will look good
        Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy4lee View Post

I just thought that everyone could benefit from this information. What do yo think?

Happy to add anything the members want.. But what would you call it and what section would it go in ? ?

I also need a few of you to want it ...

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
          (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Would help me too!

Comment

I'm not much of a fashion girly myself, my list would look a bit like this:

Hot = flat boots
              Not = high heels

Hot = curly hair straight from the shower
              Not - poncing about with straighteners

Shaz x
              Keepsake Kollections
              & Rossendale Ramblings!
              http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
                Happy to add anything the members want.. But what would you call it and what section would it go in ? ?

I also need a few of you to want it ...

Um, maybe it could be called, um, not sure really...something to do with trends, I hadn't thought of a title, or, where it could go (sorry!) and I quite agree, if not many people want/need it then it wouldn't be viable. I suppose, the response to this thread will give an indication of its popularity. If it's a 'no goer' no worries, at least I tried!
                Jayne

Comment

Nautical seems to be in again this season

Also still alot of brights 80's feel.

Good idea though

Be nice to have to include fashion, interiors as well as craft trends as they are all intertwined (spelling)
                  Im down with Fraggle Rock

Fraggies Fripperies

http://fraggiesfripperies.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by fragg1es View Post
                    Be nice to have to include fashion, interiors as well as craft trends as they are all intertwined (spelling)
                    Absolutely, the wider the spectrum the better, anything to help us crafter to get ahead of the game
                    Jayne

Comment

This might help for colours... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBEABGSVbGE

(textures forcast coming soon...)
                      Mel

Comment

Umm.....................why not call it 'Most Fashionable'....................?

Comment

I think this is a good idea! I like the thread title 'what's hot & what's not! sounds good to me!
                          Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

I was looking round B&Q the other day looking for wallpaper and it looks like metallics, black, white, cream, duck egg blue, teal and dark red are popular at the moment.

Melanie

Comment

That's my outfit for the day then.............................black shirt, duck egg blue trousers, and dark red shoes.....................

Comment

Working...
                              X