Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from London-swap links? web space?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from London-swap links? web space?

Hello everyone, I have just found you on the net this morning and pleased I have I have been crafting for a few years now and it has grown into my own website which I built the end of last year. I mainly have stalls at carnivals and local fairs...I would love it to grow into more...slowly slowly I may get there I also have a real passion for photography...mostly nature/animals/sunsets etc.
    I would be happy to consider giving a page of space to some other dedicated crafters on my website...if your 'makes' are different to mine. All I ask in return is that you try to promote the website as much as you can. If you are interested take a look at my site, it isnt state of the art! I built it self taught as I went along! But Im fairly pleased with it for a first attempt! Also if anyone here has there own website which has different things to mine and you'd like to swap links that would be great too.
    She was not quite what you would call refined.
    She was not quite what you would call unrefined.
    She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.

hello and welcome im a new computer user but an old crafter cardmaking at the moment but always looking at new things to try got a blog but havent sorted it out yet its giving me a headache
    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by craftyjan View Post
      hello and welcome im a new computer user but an old crafter cardmaking at the moment but always looking at new things to try got a blog but havent sorted it out yet its giving me a headache
      sorry but ive got wooohoo my blog link works i must have done something right
      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Karen! What a lovely name.... makes this miserable foggy day in Wales that much brighter! I haven't been in forum long and haven't done very much about putting my things on web as I'm a bit of a dinosaur about technology! So am sorry I've not much to share except in text! However, I've been crafting from a very young age mostly getting frustrated with relatives that couldn't help me even learn to knit at about age of 4! I teach crafts in health setting and am busy setting up my own studio and maybe shop/workshop area. Am interested in learning new things and am also interested in photography as daughter's doing a degree in it. Good luck to you in your venture and how nice of you to share space. This forum is v addictive but its great to find out what everyone's up to and such great people here.
        Best Wishes
        Tina

Comment

Hello Karen to the forum!

have had a quick butchers at your site. really nice things on there and good prices too! some beautiful photos

Specially like the little trinket boxes and plaques, but that could be because I do some similar stuff

The only comment I have is that there seem to be no mention anywhere of any P&P charges! ( It's something I look for! they'll probably rename me "the postage pain" soon!)

Comment

What a lovely website - some really great photos - and so bright and cheerful!. I love the 'photo of the month'.
            If you want to swap links let me know as I don't think our stuff would clash and I am looking for some more links for my website. Nicki.x
            by Nicki
            www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum

Debbie
              www.beadservice.net
              On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Hi and from me too .
                www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment