Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies, say hi here!

There seems to be an awful lot of newbies recently
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying thats a bad thing, but I thought it might be easier if, even only for a short while, we had a post where newbies can come and say 'Hi, I'm called ___, I do ___ sort of craft, etc' then the other people wouldn't have to say hi quite so many time either. So if you're not new you could say 'A big hello and to all the newbies' if you get me!

So a big hello and from me, I'm sure you'll all have fun here, be as addicted as the rest of us, I've only been on here a month and I've already had over 100 posts... hehe
    Thats all for now!
    Caz
    x

This is a good idea... I know a welcome thread was posted not long ago, but it would be nice for all the newbies to post in one thread and get to know people! We are growing quite quickly which is really great...

ok, so here I am saying HELLO all you lovely newbies...have fun on the forums!

s.x
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Yes that's a very good idea!!!! to all of you newbies from me as well.Sue xxxxx
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I wonder if any newbies'll use this post...
        Caz
        x

Comment

hellloooooooooooo

hello i am shiney and new

I have started being all crafty, i have started sewing and i am interested in silver metal clay.

nice meeting you all

Comment

I'm a newbie and so just wanted to say "hey there".

Interested in beads.

Take care and speak to some of you soon maybe. X

Comment

Working...
            X