Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, another newbie!!

Hello everybody,

Sorry, there's another name to remember now! I've only recently got into card-making. I thought it would save money if I made my own Wedding Invitations, which it did and enjoyed it so much I now count the day's until another relative has a birthday so I can start on another project.

As i'm new to this I imagine all my posts will be one's asking for help rather than giving anyone advice so I hope you will all be kind enough to take me under your wing, or rather wings!

Goodbye for now. I really should have gone to bed along time ago but get stuck browsing all the craft supply websites and find it hard to stop!

No need to be sorry this is a great forum with many nice members to help you if they can, let me be the first to welcome you :lol:
    Mike (Jo\'s little helper)

Comment

Welcome Keren, any questions ask away, there is usually someone who knows the answer.

It's a good feeling when you discover a new hobby/craft and you get that entusiastic rush!

Penny.
      - A whole world of fluffy stuff.

Comment

Hi Keren

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find it's a very friendly, helpful place

I first got into card-making when I made my own wedding invites too!

Netty
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your kind welcomes. I am sure i'll be coming up with some craft questions for you soon. Have read a lot about scrapbooking in peoples comments and imagine that will be the next thing i'll enjoy doing.

It's unbelievable the amount of stuff that's available out there! I can see this becoming an expensive hobby for me!!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Keren

Steve
            CraftBoard

Comment

Hey! Im emma and im a card maker too! ive been doin it for nearly 2 years now!!! im still not GREAT but im much better! lol

hope u enjoy the forum!!
              luv emma xx
              :-D! If anyone here is interested in the Sims 2 - visit my forum at http://phpbber.com/phpbb/?mforum=sims2rulz

Comment

Working...
              X