Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new too!

Hello all,

Just wanted to say "Hi" and ask you to be gentle with me!

My name is Sandra, I live in Chislehurst (Kent), I've been cardmaking for about 5 years now and LOVE it!

My sister-in-law got me into crafting and since then I have managed to fill half my living room and half the loft with my 'stash'. Not bad as I live in a small maisonette!

I make cards for friends and family and also commissions for customers. I am currently working on a wedding for August. The invites are done and sent, just got the favours, confetti cones, menus and post box to complete.

I got made redundant (again) 4 weeks ago and am trying to find a job. As much as I'd love to craft full time it will not pay the mortgage .

I ride a motorcycle, Yamaha xjr 1300, which is my pride and joy. My oh has a bike too and I want it to stop snowing/raining etc and get warmer so we can get out on the road!

This all sounds very 'crafters anonymous'! Well, I would rather be addicted to crafting (and motorbikes) than some other things!

I'm off for a trawl now to see if I can find some hints and tips to inspire me!

Thanks for reading and not falling asleep, much appreciated.
    San
    xx
    Paper, Scissors, Glue.........It's not JUST a game!!
    www.thecardtailor.co.uk

to the group and I think you found have the right place for those of us with THAT addiction LOL!

Sue
    www.susiedolls.com
    www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Comment

HI Welcome to the forum.
      Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

hi and

Comment

to the forum. yesit is a great place for craft addicts, the trouble is you're likely to become a froum addict too!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Sandra - - you will find lots of like minded people here. Enjoy!
            Cynthia
            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Hi and to the forum! My fella has a Yamaha Classic Dragstar and its very sexy...

And snap on the redundancy - and job hunting - and pesky mortgage bills and their little brothers & sisters that stop us crafting for a living!

Shaz x
              Keepsake Kollections
              & Rossendale Ramblings!
              http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

HI!

A singing welcome from me too!! Sue xx
                http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi and I like motorbikes too but i never rode on one unfortunately, my father never wanted me to, now my husband doesn't

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum

Debbie
                    www.beadservice.net
                    On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Hi,

Welcome aboard ...what a great intro!

I have to say that as much as I admire motorbikes as machines I prefer to drive on 4 wheels rather than 2!

Regards.
                      Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Working...
                      X