Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie alert!!!

Hiya everyone!

Thought I would post a little bit about me before I wander off to reply to some other threads!

I live in Fife with my OH and our 2 yr old daughter. I co-own a bridal shop, but my passion is making crystal tiaras, jewellery and various other bits and pieces, which i've been doing for almost 6 years and is how I ended up opening the shop! I also run another business with my mum, selling various bits and pieces for making tiaras and jewellery.

I also love cross-stitch, paper/card craft and sewing. I'm ok at the first 2 but pants at the last one! lol...still its good fun! Although I don't have as much time as I would like to spend doing these.

I'm an active member of a wedding forum, and hope to be able to contribute as much over here!

Kerri x
    I LOVE this horse. He makes me laugh every time I see him. He is mine.

www.uniquebeads.co.uk - Swarovski components, including filigrees
    www.starstruck-designs.co.uk - Beautifully handcrafted tiaras, jewellery and other crystal accessories.

hi kerri and

Comment

Welcome Kerrie..........................nice work on your site!

Comment

Why thank you!

I am just starting to explore beadweaving, but using 2mm Swarovski round crystals in place of seed beads - is taking forever, but the results are pretty bling-tastic!! lol.

Sorry, just saw this on the side of my screen and it made me splutter into my cuppa:

K x

www.starstruck-designs.co.uk - Beautifully handcrafted tiaras, jewellery and other crystal accessories.

Comment

Hello Kerri - - you sound a very busy person. Hope you enjoy this forum when you have time.
          Cynthia
          http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

And the pooing horse completely distracted me....

What I had meant to say is that i'd been looking at your site and I love the cassandra necklace - very much my kind of "thing"

K x

Comment

hellooooooooooooooo
              ~ Impossible is not a fact. It is an opinion. ~

Comment

Hi and to the forum and you've taught me something already! I feel like I've been here forever (I havent) and I've never noticed the horse was pooing!

Doh
                shaz x
                Keepsake Kollections
                & Rossendale Ramblings!
                http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Hi

Hi Kerry

Im also new to the forum.
                  I live in Swansea, have a 3 year old daughter. I make handmade cards, jewellery and have a beads and crystals web site. I've had my own business (with my husband) for the past 12 months. This is the first forum I have used and so far seems great, there is a wealth of information on here. Hopefully I will be able to give a positive contribution to the forum over the coming months.

Suzanne
                  Suzanne
                  Handmade Jewellery | handmade cards

Comment

Sue
                    www.susiedolls.com
                    www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello and welcome from another bridal lady!!
                      Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

Well, hi and welcome. I am new as well but it all seems quite civilized and there are some interesting comments, which may be helpful from this combined pool of knowledge, or should that be friends. If I can help you out at any time just let me know.
                        I..
                        www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the lovely warm welcome - can see any spare time being spent on here! lol

Ian - that is very kind of you, and same goes for me. I seem to spend hours trying to source things online, so i've often come across loads of fab stuff that I would never use (would love to find an excuse to!!)

K x

Comment

Working...
                          X