Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing

Hi
    New to the forum, and forums (fora?) in general.

Looking to get back into stained glass work, previous experience (hobby level) in copper foiling mainly and some leaded work. Feel the need to get going again and create some nice pieces, see where it goes.

Will be looking for advice on supplies, techniques, that type of thing. Haven't looked around on the forum yet, so hope there's like minded people about.
    Thanks

Welcome to the forum. We're not the busiest forum around, but we are the best

There is a small core of regular visitors and contributors to the forum and a much larger pool of occasional contributors. Like so many people (especially crafters) none of us spend all our time on here as there are much better things to do and life does get in the way a bit )

Not sure if we've got any glass workers as members, but it's likely that someone will at least have some knowledge to be able to converse with you. I did a weekend course on stained glass work (leaded) many years ago, but not pursued it although it was very enjoyable.

Have a good browse around and check out the daily "coffee morning" thread in the non crafts related section. Post any questions you might have, but employ patience waiting for an answer

Linda

Comment

Hi and to the Crafts Forum.

Wot Linda said.........

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

I also have a hankering to learn a little more of that sort of thing so will follow with interest also, the old man is a metal roofer, so he might be a handy source or at least get me some cheapy lead.

Welcome
        Last edited by Indivijewelistic; 24-11-2017, 01:34 AM. Reason: Left out the welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome Alastair. 'wave

Smeg.

Comment

Working...
            X