X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus on Life
    replied
    Originally posted by myke View Post
    As for holding my breath I wont but it would be good to get some serouse reply's
    Sorry Myke, the "dont hold your breath Joe" was addressed at a nasty spammer who added a note onto your thread - but he (and his note) have been duly deleted by our Mods now so he's disappeared off the planet (ours anyway) and this thread

Shaz x

Leave a comment:

• myke
    replied
    let me try again

Hi I am interested to here from anyone who has traded at Gloastonbury reason I am trading there for the first time this year (I dont do craft fairs to many part timer making pin money) I have been making jewellery for twenty five years and traval all over the country doing festaval as I find them more injoyable. As for holding my breath I wont but it would be good to get some serouse reply's

Leave a comment:

• luckytiff02
    replied
    newbie here

Hi there, I'm new here and just join the forum, I'm searching for some thread here and I found out you have wonderful topic here..

Leave a comment:

• Focus on Life
    replied
    ....well I wouldnt hold your breath Joe

Leave a comment:

• Rodeo Lady
    replied
    from me too !!!! Cant help with Glastonbury sorry. Check the "What's On Guide" though that way you will get contact numbers for other festivals as well. Maybe more local as well ?

Best of luck
    Janice

Leave a comment:

• Roseberry Crafts
    replied
    from me too!

Leave a comment:

• Focus on Life
    replied
    Aw, your first ever glass of wine Myke?, what a sheltered life you've lived! LOL

to the forum, I know diddly squat about Glastonbury though, or jewellery making, or......

Shaz x

Leave a comment:

• myke
    replied
    thanks

Hallo cheers for the welcome just having my first glass of wine!!!

Leave a comment:

• Neesey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ilovecrafts
    replied
    Hello and to the forum.

can't help you with your query, but hopefully someone will be along shortly with some answers

Leave a comment:

• myke
    started a topic Hi everyone

Hi everyone

I just came across this forum by chance. and I am looking for some information from anyone who has traded at the glastonbury festival in the craft market. I am one of the many jewellery people round the world. anyway hope every one is well and someone has some advice to pass on cheers Myke
Working...
X