Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New crafter

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Sian and I make all sorts of bits n pieces including table cloths, lavender cushions, scraps pictures, cards, curtains and bags. I prefer items in my house to be unique and hate forking out lots of money for designer goods.

I built my own site about a month ago just concentrating on 2 of the things I make: eco bags and lavender cushions. I'm hoping that once I've moved house I'll be able to set up a sewing room and I'll have much more space so that I can start adding more items to my site. I also enjoy restoring and painting old furniture so I'm thinking of getting into that, but one step at a time! :-)

I'd love to meet other people who make similar things, who knows perhaps we could club together and sell things?! :-)

Sian x
    I make Eco bags and Lavender Cushions.

LavenderHearts.co.uk

My blog: http://leatherheadchooks.blogspot.com/

Hello and welcome to the forum. Just had a quick peek at your site and your bags and cushions are gorgeous - good luck with them but I don't think you will have any problems.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Your work is lovely and I guess you took the pics at your home which is sooooooooooooo nice.I would hate to have to move from that home.

Anyway
      Shabby Neesey

Comment

from me too !!! Your bang on track with your Eco bags . Bet you they start flying out the door. I would take a stall outside "Marks and Spencer" if I was you.

Cheers Janice
        www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

from me too! You website is lovely!
          Natalie
          website blog

Comment

Hi and to the forum and I agree, your site pictures look lovely & homely & welcoming - if that is your home, its a credit to you!

shaz x
            Keepsake Kollections
            & Rossendale Ramblings!
            http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Hello & welcome from me too
              incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
              ___

Comment

Hello, thanks for all your kind words! I didn't want a flashy site because that's not me and I physically wouldn't be able to build one myself anyway! I like simple things, polka dot prints, lace and old fashioned florals.

We will miss this house, but it's in the middle of a town, while the house we are moving to used to be a cobblers shop and it's in a lovely little village in the Ashdown forest.

I've just found out that the local village store want to stock my bags - I'm absolutely thrilled to bits!

I'll let you all know how it goes and if I become a millionaire I won't forget you all, LOL!
                I make Eco bags and Lavender Cushions.

LavenderHearts.co.uk

My blog: http://leatherheadchooks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi there, and welcome to the forum from me too

Debbie
                  www.beadservice.net
                  On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Hi Sian and welcome to the forum!

Where abouts in the Ashdown Forest are you moving too? I live in Eastbourne but I work in and around Crowborough so I know the area really well and it's a beautiful part of the county!

Emma

Oh and your website and items are gorgeous too!
                    Emma

Comment

and hello from me too!

Comment

Hello!!!!
                        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                        X