Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all fellow crafters

Hi, My name is Melanie,
    I am a mother of 4 children, 2 grown up and left home, which leaves Carl 14 and Ami 8. I have a 2 year old grandson and another grandchild due any day.
    I have been watching from a distance for a while and now feel brave enough to join in. Please be gentle.
    I have been crafting for many, many years, from knitting, sewing, cross stitch, patchwork to finally finding my niche. Hand painted wooden and fabric items.
    I am in the process of setting up my own website, but have recently been accepted on Tuggle. Given up on Ebay.
    I hope to gain knowledge and freindship from this forum and hope you will all feel you can gain from me.
    Melanie

Hello and welcome to the forum. You certainly will gain knowledge and friendship here - the friendliest forum on the web (even if I do say so myself).

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hello and from me too !!!

it's so friendly you never want to leave and you end up with never doing any crafting.

Cheers Janice
      www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Getting nothing done

Hi Janice
        I know what you mean about getting no crafting done. I'm painting at the moment and keep refreshing computer page. Sad ar'nt I
        Melanie

Comment

Hiya Melanie and to the forum from me as well

Lisa is right, it is a great forum and loads of lovely people!

Pauline
          Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

from me too and what everyone has said is SO true - friendly - welcoming - supportive - addictive - and funny!

The drawbacks of not getting much work done are SO outweighed by the feeling of having so many friends you can talk to and get advice from and just ask for sympathy from if you're feeling down

Its a great place, you didnt need to pluck up courage but glad you did!

Shaz x
            Keepsake Kollections
            & Rossendale Ramblings!
            http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you don't need us to be gentle. We're nice to everyone!
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

to the forum Melanie, am sure you will be glad you joined in
                www.truebloom.blogspot.com
                www.truebloom.co.uk
                My Etsy Shop

Comment

Working...
                X