Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello! Have joined in the hope of sharing and harvesting new ideas for craft projects. I'm a teacher by trade but have ongoing issues with my voice which have led to a lot of time off work recently - needed to fill my time!!! Have just finished my second lampshade, purchased the lamp with shade in a charity shop for £10, I may have got a little carried away!

2015-08-15_1439649110.jpg2015-08-15_1439652582.jpgCMdNaZqWIAAGN49.jpg

Currently twiddling fingers and trying to think of my next project!

Sarah

to the forum
    Lucy Blossom
    Shop and blog: http://www.lucyblossomcrafts.co.uk
    https://www.facebook.com/LucyBlossomCrafts

Comment

Hello Sarah, welcome to the forum your lampshade is absolutely brilliant!
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome in.

I love the lampshade!!
          george
          www.mizgeorge.co.uk
          www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
          www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

I love the other one too.

Sorry to hear about the voice. I lost mine for about 4 months, Occy Health and a trip to ENT for a tube down my throat soon reassured me it was nothing too nasty. But I did need some coaching before I could rely on it through cold spells. I can heartily recommend thin cotton scarves, folded a few times and wrapped around your throat. A bit Isadora Duncan maybe, but they do help. I still have the knitted scarf a mum brought in, it had pockets at the bottom and I kept my Smartboard remote in one pocket, emergency chocolate in the other
            Do not watch this space

Comment

Fantastic shades, love em', well done.

Dave.

Comment

I have recurring polyps on my vocal cords but have had so many surgeries the scarring is almost as problematic as the polyps. No real cure and my profession doesn't help - need to find another job or win the lottery!

thank you so much for the kind feedback everyone

Comment

Working...
                X