Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Wellingborough, would you like to see a crafting session here

Hi

I live in Wellingborough and love making cards and do the odd scrapbooking project. I cannot find anything in the town where people can get together and meet other people, whilst crafting and gossiping???

So I am looking to find any other people interested, if I try and organise a craft evening on a regular basis.

Once I know I have enough people interested - I can then move forward and make arrangements.

Love to hear from you,

Michelle

hey,

I live in wellingborough and it sounds like a great idea. Im not a card making fanatic but I love talking craft lol I would defo be interested although I couldnt commit to turning up every session as it would depend on if I can find a baby sitter.

Fab idea
    Im down with Fraggle Rock

Fraggies Fripperies

http://fraggiesfripperies.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I am going to keep a list of anyone interested and then once I have things in motion will get back to everyone. Only you at the moment though.

I may need to try some sort of advertisement - not sure what but need to attract some interest.

Comment

hi!

i live in leicester, does that help?! I like your idea too. would depend on my nights off from wrk. might be able to get train if cheap
        Dee x
        Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
        Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
        Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Hi Michelle

We sent you a PM some time back Both myself and husband would be interested. We enjoy several different crafts - Acrylic/Silk Painting, Cross Stitch, Glass Crafts, Jewellery Making, Metal Embossing, Papercrafts, etc.

A craft evening in Wellingborough would be excellent

Regards

Maria and Dave

Comment

Hi - Sorry, not sure that I received it? Many thanks for your reply. I am keeping a list of people interested and when I know I have enough to go ahead, will start making arrangements. I will then get back in touch, thanks

Originally posted by Arts Of Class View Post
            Hi Michelle

We sent you a PM some time back Both myself and husband would be interested. We enjoy several different crafts - Acrylic/Silk Painting, Cross Stitch, Glass Crafts, Jewellery Making, Metal Embossing, Papercrafts, etc.

A craft evening in Wellingborough would be excellent

Regards

Maria and Dave

Comment

Originally posted by shoaib56
              hey!! guyz.. We offer complete range of leather garments both for men and women.

Ow no you don't - banned.
              Bowed Over
              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X