craft fayres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fayres

HI everyone, new today, looking for advice about how to find local craft fayres in the south wales area, mostly looking for card making trying to find if the market has room for some new products, also happy to chat with anyone about crafting enjoy just about everything all depends what takes my fancy that day

Hi and to the forum

I'm not sure about South Wales fayres specifically but I know you'll find lots of threads about different fairs & giving helpful links you can check etc, loads of useful info & advice to be found here, enjoy!

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the forum

I don't know any craft fairs in your area, but can suggest having a look on here www.craft-fair.co.uk to see what's listed in your area.

Debbie
      www.beadservice.net
      On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Hello and !!! The www.craft-fair.co.uk is a good site to use. Also Apple Tree Crafts (forum member) organises fairs in the South West so might be worth contacting her. Also have a look at the craft fair threads on the forum, there might be a few mentioned on there. Hope this helps!!!
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

and hello from me too!

Good luck with the fairs!

Comment

Craft Fayres

Hi! sorry no better info than that already given, but wanted to know if you are in South Wales too? We could be neighbours!
            regards,
            Tina

Comment

Working...
            X