Cross Stitch Crafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Stitch Crafts

Just want to say hi to everyone here. I am specialized in cross stitch crafts, and I would like to share my experience with anyone who like cross stitch, of course I like other crafts too.

I'm not a cross stitcher myself but to the forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Originally posted by cnchristy2008 View Post
      Just want to say hi to everyone here. I am specialized in cross stitch crafts, and I would like to share my experience with anyone who like cross stitch, of course I like other crafts too.
      I have deleted your signature, as it is not advertising hand made crafts. A factory in china doesn't give you the status of 'crafter'.

Comment

, I don't know why...but I am not a factory, just a home running store, sell some handmade cross stitch crafts...
        Er....Did you think my website is to professional to be considered as a factory, thanks for your del, that's a greeting to me.

Comment

Boy, did you get that wrong! You're banned. We can tell the difference between a crafter and a chinese factory - take it somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
          X