Hi I am Skyebedoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I am Skyebedoo

Hi, I have just joined the forum today. I am a 42 year old mum of 2, who enjoys most forms of arts and crafts and will dabble in anything new to see if it takes hold of me

My main interests are sculpting faeries and pixies from polymer clay, painting and decorating my own faerie cards, watercolour painting, and making mosaic garden pictures and mirrors.

I belong to an American based forum for my sculpting hobby, but wanted to join a more general craft forum to share ideas and advice for other areas as my card making and mosaics are still quite new to me.
    But I being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet,
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
    (W.B. Yeats)

Hello and a warm to the forum.

I am looking forward to chatting with you and hopefully seeing some of your wonderful sounding creations.

Jules x
    http://creativemakes.blogspot.com - My Blog
    http://www.creativemakes.co.uk - My Website

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from me too - looking forward to seeing some of your creations too.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

would love to see your faires.I love anything with fairies on it Glad you found us and hope to see your work.
        Shabby Neesey

Comment

from me too!

Hope you enjoy your time here
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

Welcome!!

Originally posted by skyebedoo View Post
            Hi, I have just joined the forum today. I am a 42 year old mum of 2, who enjoys most forms of arts and crafts and will dabble in anything new to see if it takes hold of me

My main interests are sculpting faeries and pixies from polymer clay, painting and decorating my own faerie cards, watercolour painting, and making mosaic garden pictures and mirrors.

I belong to an American based forum for my sculpting hobby, but wanted to join a more general craft forum to share ideas and advice for other areas as my card making and mosaics are still quite new to me.
            Hi! I love fairies and will be interested in what you do. I make cards, mainly sort of old fashioned romantic looking ones. Housework goes through the window once I start! I don't know where the days go!!!!
            Cheers and good luck!
            http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, its really appreciated. I will try to post some of my stuff here, but will have to get my husbands help because I am hopeless with the technical uploading of pictures etc. My past work is in the gallery of my website, but none of the cards as yet because this is such a new venture for me.

Its nice to see some other faerie lovers here. I think I have slowly become obsessed with them due to living in a male household, I have to rebalance the car, computer, masculine air about the house with some faerie, girly things of my own.

I am looking forward to chatting with you all and learning about your crafts and talents
              But I being poor, have only my dreams;
              I have spread my dreams under your feet,
              Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
              (W.B. Yeats)

Comment

to the forum from me too, you'll love it here

Shaz x
                Keepsake Kollections
                & Rossendale Ramblings!
                http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
                X