Hi another newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi another newbie!

Hi my name is Tracey and have just started to turn a hobby into hopefully a business! I decorate genuine used horseshoes fo any occasion. I started out by making them for my daughters friends when they got married and wondered if i would be able to sell them. I did and have had great feedback from all that have bought them which i am so pleased about ( i must be doing something right!!) and i have just had a new website built and launched and am soooooo pleased i have reached page 1 of google!!. One thing i didn't realise was just how much money you have to put in to get started but hopefully it is onwards and upwards and i will see a profit.....eventually!!!!! X

to the forum. Your crafting sounds very interesting.
    Lucy Blossom
    Shop and blog: http://www.lucyblossomcrafts.co.uk
    https://www.facebook.com/LucyBlossomCrafts

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy Blossom View Post
      to the forum. Your crafting sounds very interesting.

It is, but i keep coming up with new designs so with all the horseshoes i have hopefully they will bring me luck!!

Traceyx

Comment

Hello Tracey and welcome to the forum, you craft sound quiet unique and for such an important occasion too

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Thank you for your welcome's hopefully i will pick up some good tips.
            Traceyx

Comment

Welcome Tracey ,
              your craft sounds new and rare hobby. Can you post some photo...I want to know how it look like...

Comment

Hello Tracey, welcome to the forum! Decorating horse shoes sounds like a great idea, I wish you lots of luck with it
                "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi im not sure how to post pictures on here!

think i may have done it?????
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by purdie1985; 07-11-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just to let you know i have managed to get some pic's on!!

Comment

Working...
                      X