Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused Knitter

Hi my name is Ellen
    I have been knitting for a long time. As my children are now at an age where mums knitting is not cool, I thought i might like to put my skills to use to earn some extra money. Have tried ebay with limited success. Looking for other ideas and ways to promote my knitting skills.

Hi Ellen

to the forum.

Hopefully you will get some ideas from the threads on here for your knitting skills
    Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you for the lovely welcome. I hope somone will be able to help me, it is nice to feel part of a big craft family
      Ellen

Comment

and hello from me too!

Comment

hi
          Nice of you to introduce yourself. Nice lift as I am feeling a bit low at the moment
          Ellen

Comment

Hi Ellen, take your kids to see 'The Golden Compass', if they're old enough... young heroine wears lots of cool knitwear late in the film, it might help your kids appreciate your skills! : )
            Nice to meet you, and !
            Julie
            Crafting on a big rock that's hurling through space at 90 miles per second. EEEk!
            http://julielea.wordpress.com
            www.tenplustextiles.com

Comment

Hi Julie
              Thanks for the tip. Daughter has now decided to make hand made cards.
              Ellen

Comment

Good for her! It's great when the little 'uns get creative isn't it? I learned a lot from my daughter when she was younger... she'd put things together in ways that I'd never thought of! (So much for art training! Lol) Hope your daughter has fun... and let us know how she goes on... she may be able to teach us all a thing or two!
                Have fun,
                Julie
                Crafting on a big rock that's hurling through space at 90 miles per second. EEEk!
                http://julielea.wordpress.com
                www.tenplustextiles.com

Comment

Working...
                X