Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - great site!

Hi

Loving the site - have been looking for a general craft forum and am so pleased have now found it I'm Piglottie and am based in Yorkshire. I love crafts, and currently knit, do cross stitch, sewing (not really clothes, but household stuff and gifts, repairs) and soapmaking (which I luuuvvvvre!). Keep thinking about card making, but a) can I afford another hobby (always!), and b) haven't got a clue where to begin (so shall enjoy trawling this forum to hopefully get me out of the card making confusion I currently seem to be in). Spent yesterday at Hobbycraft at the NEC - now have even more knitting projects 'to be getting on with'.

Great to be with you!

Piglottie

Re: Hi - great site!

Hi

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy the forum!

Bea
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Hi

Welcome to the forum

Deb :P
      Deb
      Karisma Kandles
      www.karismakandles.co.uk

Comment

Welcome aboard, Piglottie

Steve
        CraftBoard

Comment

Hi Pihlottie,
          I know I've already welcomed you to these boards, but welcome again

Love
          Tigger
          xxxxxxx
          http://postpals.co.uk/banners/microb...ment150x42.gif
          Please take a moment to visit this EXCELLENT site

Comment

Hi and welcome to the boards. I am sure you will get loads of support if you want to start card making as well!!!
            If you are not near enough to visit then check out my online store!!

www.scrapbookingcastle.co.uk

Happy crafting

Comment

Thanks for the lovely welcome! Am enjoying the site. I'm also going to some card making classes in January so have decided to take the plunge! But I'm sure the cardmaking boards will be loads of help as well.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X