New to this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this!

Hi found this forum whilst looking for information on cutting machines. Never used anything like this before but thought I would give it a go though am finding it all a bit confusing, guess i will get to understand it all a bit better with use. May have to ask my 17 year old son to help. I love crafting and have turned my hand to most things over the years, but concentrate mostly these days on cardmaking. I would love to turn it into a full time buisness, shop website etc. I have been a full time Mum for the last 17 years and now my youngest is settled into school would like to take my life in another direction. Doing something linked to a passion of mine seems the obvious solution. I would like to use this forum to connect with other craft lovers, there are no clubs of classes in my area that I have heard of so maybe if there are any members in my area that know of some they could let me know. Would love to get together with like minded people. Maybe setting up a group myself would be a good way to go, anyone in my area interested?

I'm sure you will meet loads of like minded people on here and make plenty of new friends. Please dont worry about making mistakes everybody is really nice and will help you.

Cheers Janice
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Snap!

Originally posted by ladybird View Post
      Hi found this forum whilst looking for information on cutting machines. Never used anything like this before but thought I would give it a go though am finding it all a bit confusing, guess i will get to understand it all a bit better with use. May have to ask my 17 year old son to help. I love crafting and have turned my hand to most things over the years, but concentrate mostly these days on cardmaking. I would love to turn it into a full time buisness, shop website etc. I have been a full time Mum for the last 17 years and now my youngest is settled into school would like to take my life in another direction. Doing something linked to a passion of mine seems the obvious solution. I would like to use this forum to connect with other craft lovers, there are no clubs of classes in my area that I have heard of so maybe if there are any members in my area that know of some they could let me know. Would love to get together with like minded people. Maybe setting up a group myself would be a good way to go, anyone in my area interested?
      Same here, was watching C&C demonstrating the Cricut and started searching the internet for prices. Still don't know if the Craft Robo is better for me than the Cricut as I like to combine my computer with my crafting.

Comment

to both of you. Enjoy your time here
        Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

Dear All,
          I came across this forum while trying to look for some advice to buy a sewing machine. I have always liked craft and being creative. But doing nothing now really, busy with work and home. I must admit that I didn't realise about the rules on this forum. I did get some help here with my machine, which I have bought. Thank you very much.

I might not be a frequent visitor but will certainly try and be a part of it whenever I can. I confirm that I don't have any business purpose.

Comment

and hello to you all!

Comment

Hello and to the forum! As has already been said this is a friendly place so join in whenever you can, theres always someone here to chat to!
              Anice xx
              Funkyhand x
              my website
              http://www.funkyhand.com
              my blog (updated 09/06/10)
              http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
              Follow me on Twitter
              http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Hello all and !
                Julie
                Crafting on a big rock that's hurling through space at 90 miles per second. EEEk!
                http://julielea.wordpress.com
                www.tenplustextiles.com

Comment

Hello and from another card maker there is something out not that lets you use you Cricut with the computer not sure if it in the same way as the robo

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Hi and a bit fat .

Pauline
                    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Working...
                    X