No announcement yet.

Eeeeeeh - a big Geordie helloooooooo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeeeeeh - a big Geordie helloooooooo!!!

Good morning!

I have no idea how I managed to come across this forum, last night I was searching the internet for ideas and after following link after link I found you and enjoyed reading so much helpful advice and looked at so many lovely things I decided to sign up and join in.

My username is dirtyepic. This isn't anything untoward, it's the name of one of my most favourite tunes from the early 90s.

I am currently on long term sick and am in a position now where I have to make some serious decisions about my future worklife.

I have found great pleasure in upcycling/recycling/transforming/updating furniture and frippery during my days away from work. I have attended a basic furniture painting workshop and loved it.

I have also been getting busy on my sewing machine and also made some lovely home accessories, pictures, photographs, lovely little hanging hearts etc etc.

So my house is slowly filling up with lovely, well-made pretty things and I think I am going to have to take the next step and research the selling of these and finding which items are the best sellers.

There's a few things that I am having a bit of trouble with and will definitely be requesting advice sometime soon. In return, if I can help anyone just ask!

Good to be part of something so nice

dirtyepic

Hello dirtyepic, welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing some pictures of your creations!
    "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hello. Please post pics of your makes.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum x

Comment

Welcome to the forum!.

Comment

Working...
          X