Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Cutting Machine

hi everyone happy new year
    has anyone used a cri cut or cuttle bug would like ot buy a machine and dont know which one ot go for

Hi, I have both the cricut and cuttlebug, the cricut is more versatile as you can change the size of what you cut. The cuttlebug can emboss but is limited to the size of the cuts you can do. If you have any particular questions PM me, i will do what I can to help.
    Kay
    Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
    I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Cuttlebug Versus Cricut

I have used the cuttlebug machine and whilst it is very very useful for embossing (particularly textured backgrounds) it is limited in what it can do to cut projects whereas the cricut seems great for cutting out just about anything - the drawback being the price of the machine and cartridges for it. I went to a demo in totnes where they had the cricut on display. If you look at the demo section on their website it shows some of the things you can make with the cricut - if you type in decocraft on google or yahoo it should take you there. The cuttlebug was really fun to use though and stable - unlike the sizzix sidekick which I always find moved however hard you vaccuum it to your desk!

Comment

cutting machine

thanks for all your advice, am going for the cri cut!! as i predominently want a cutting machine.
        samdepot

Comment

good choice Samdepot, I love mine
          Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
          I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Working...
          X