A hello from Hollie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hello from Hollie :)

Hello! My name's Hollie. I am a keen crafter/maker of all things that's stuck in a rut with a boring job I feel like it's time for me to explore the things in life that i really enjoy, but where do i start!? So I've come here to see if you lovely people can help me. I live in Shropshire and am really interested in beginner classes/courses based around silversmithing and jewellery making or even experience days that involve a range of crafts to try. Any help you could throw my way would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to the forum
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hello Hollie, welcome to the forum!
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hello. Im a card maker so can't give you any tips. I'm sure someone will be along soon to help you.

Comment

Hi Hollie, to the forum.

Jo xx
          Things to make and do
          Things to make and do's Facebook page
          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum, probably not much help but check out your local colleges as mine do these type of courses. hth

Comment

Hi Hol, welcome from one Shroppie to another.

Dave.

Comment

Hello from me too - try a google search fot craft classes in your county. I did for mine and I found a felting class 60 miles away that I am giving hubby for his birthday, there will surely be silversmith classes fairly near you xx
                Website
                Facebook

Blog

Comment

Hi Hollie, Welcome to the forum, lots of lovely like minded people on here to help you out. i am not that far away from you, just on the shropshire/powys border. there are not many things on around our area, i have been looking at them for ages, but try the colleges as they do put on some short courses
                  Life is too short to wonder "what if"

www.cwmfedwcraft.co.uk

Comment

Hi Hollie,

i'm another fellow crafter from shropshire.

I did an evening jewellery making course at Belvidere School last year through Shrewsbury College (SCAT), not sure how far you are away but sure they still do them.

Comment

hi to the forum

mel
                      My Blog http://bearscraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Hol, try Julesie on here, I think she does jewellery making classes using silver clay and I'm sure she lives in Shrewsbury.

Dave.

Comment

welcome to the forum.
                          My Blog http://bearscraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                          X