Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I love crafting! Primarily I am a papercrafter, but also love cross stitch, crochet, knitting, and the odd gop at embroidery. Have even tried my hand at baking and decorating cakes. Am attempting my first patchwork quilt this year, but really think I need to invest in a sewing machine for that!
    Am looking forward to being inspired by members of this forum! I sometimes lose my craft mojo..... spent an hour in craft room this morning shuffling bits of paper around, and not actually doing anything! Ho-hum, never mind!

Hello, welcome to the forum. I love the name scrappy-doodle!
    "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Originally posted by scrappy-doodle View Post
      spent an hour in craft room this morning shuffling bits of paper around, and not actually doing anything! Ho-hum, never mind!
      Oh you are definitely a paper crafter then Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to the Crafts Forum Scrappy. Lots of people on here are multi crafters and we all sit there and think what can I do, and end up doing nothing. Hope this forum will inspire you.

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Welcome to the forum
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
            James
            www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I think we all lose craft mojo from time to time, but actually you are cooking something new in your subconscious.
              http://nest2rest.blogspot.com/

Comment

@ eyebright.... scrappy-doodle is what I call my smallest cat! Her real name is Scrap..... I just thought I would adopt it!

Comment

Hello , welcome to the forum xx
                  Website
                  Facebook

Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X