new Canadian member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Canadian member

Hello. I enjoy cardmaking here in my hometown. I will be making a trip to the UK this summer and wonder if anyone can tell me of shops, craftfairs, etc that might be around the Oxford area as that is where we'll be staying for most of our visit.

I welcome emails, etc from anyone anytime but bear with me if I don't reply right away. thanks

We're experiencing very rainy weather here on the Western coast of Canada but must say I would rather have an umbrella out than a snow shovel which is badly needed on the East coast right now.

Looking forward to reading the posts made by others
    Pat

Hello Pat, welcome to the forum. I live on the west coast of Ireland and we also have had lots of rain and gales too!
    "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hello Pat and Good to see you here. We have a thin layer of snow at the moment but expect it to have disappeared by morning. I live in the midlands. Look forward to chatting. We are about 50 Miles north of Oxford.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I really like Oxford, but haven't been for awhile so can't think of anything that might be of interest at the moment!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Pat, we may well be twins! I'm a Canadian originally from Vancouver Island, and I now live in Oxford! There's a series of craft fairs on the first weekend of every month in the charming village of Woodstock, upstairs in the town hall. There's a farmers market out front as well. Woodstock is a lovely place to visit with lots of cute teashops, a pretty palace, and the S3 bus from Oxford will take you directly there in 30 minutes easy peasy! Nice if you want to see a pretty English village.

Glad to have another Canadian aboot!
          Coryographies on Etsy (bookshelf, tea, and sushi jewellery)
          Coryographies' Blog (Join the free giveaway!)
          Coryographies on Facebook
          Twitter: @Coryographies
          If you'd like to swap shop banners to advertise on each others' sites please message me

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Lots of nice people on here to chat to and get hints and tips from.

Not been to Oxford for years, but I have been to Vancouver!
            Wid

Comment

Working...
            X