Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Leicester

Hi everyone.

I am totally new to jewellery making - I got hooked on it after watching various uTube tutorials. I've bought quite a few bits & pieces but now can't decided what to make. Its silly but I feel a little nervous about starting in case I get it wrong & give up too soon but I guess we all have to learn.
    I'm looking forward to reading the posts on here & getting to know everyone. I apologise in advance cos I'm going to be asking for alot of advice

Welcome. Have a look around, there is lots that could interest you. Look forward to chatting.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

I am from Leicester - born and bred-)

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. We're also in Leicester (Syston). Hope your new venture goes well.
        Kate
        www.cuckoos-nest-fairs.co.uk

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum. I wouldn't worry about getting it wrong, just get stuck in, enjoy yourself and see what happens! My husbands from Leicester, a little village called Bunny.
          "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi Jenny, to the forum.

Jo xx
            Things to make and do
            Things to make and do's Facebook page
            Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Wow -there's quite a few Leicester members - that's nice! I never knew there was a village called Bunny. I know Syston quite well - there's a brilliant pet shop there but I can't remember the name. Hi Jane, my eldest daughter used to make natural soaps but is now venturing out into making faux bridal bouquets etc., She's a very talented girl not like me.
              I also love knitting (not clothing though) mainly toys, little gifty things, Alan Dart's patterns are fab especially the various dog breeds !
              Right - I'm going to be brave & have a go at making a charm bracelet tonight if I can get the hang of opening & closing those little jump rings, so wish me luck girls !

Comment

Working...
              X