Ahoy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahoy!

Hello all, just introducing myself Can't wait to start chatting and reading through the forum. Looking to go to my first craft show soon - have just been selling online so far - so looking forward to reading all the advice Not seen much about leather working on here so far, so hopefully I can contribute something and get more people to start doing it (It's great fun!) Still learning myself.
    Hope everyone has a great rest of the day (i'm treating myself to Chinese takeaway )
    Vicky
    Check out my Etsy store here

Come and chat to me on my Facebook page too

Hello Vicky. Welcome to the forum
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hello Vicky, you're very welcome to the forum.
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi Vicky, I like your steampunk boxes Welcome! I found a lot of advice here before my first craft fair, so I hope it's useful for you too.
        Coryographies on Etsy (bookshelf, tea, and sushi jewellery)
        Coryographies' Blog (Join the free giveaway!)
        Coryographies on Facebook
        Twitter: @Coryographies
        If you'd like to swap shop banners to advertise on each others' sites please message me

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the forum !
          Passionate about all things handmade...

Proud owner of WowThankYou - stylish and affordable way of selling your crafts and makes

Friendly advice and coaching for small businesses

Cocoa & Heart Website

Comment

Working...
          X