• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
    but you will always be BBD LOL

Mo.XX
    That's exactly why it took me so long to change!!

Leave a comment:

• MornieG Jewellery
    replied
    You're being followed on Facebook as we knew it was you........Welcome to the Crafts Forum in your new guise, but you will always be BBD LOL

Mo.XX

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    Originally posted by Daesul View Post
    Ha ha! I'm following you on Facebook and never realised it was you!
    You are not the only one!! hence my coming out thread!

Leave a comment:

• Daesul
    replied
    Ha ha! I'm following you on Facebook and never realised it was you!

Leave a comment:

• indri
    replied
    Welcome to the forum Rara! Problem is I am now singing in my head about a noisy little lion.

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    Also should add that I have had www.beadsbydesign.co.uk as my main site, but have recently begun to rebrand it to www.rarabazaar.co.uk. Both URLs go to the same site.

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    started a topic Introducing Ra Ra Bazaar

Introducing Ra Ra Bazaar

After a post in another thread, I feel that I should introduce myself.

I started out several years ago. Initially I was a qualified interior designer (Interiors By Design) and to get my work out there, I took a stall at the local farmers market. I'd been forced to jump through some hoops to land the stall and as a result had made some jewellery, cards etc. The cards sold, the jewellery sold and the following market the lady who had bought the jewellery returned and asked for more, then her friends asked for some and before long, I had a thriving jewellery business. I decided that being market led was right for me and moved largely into the jewellery making and started using the moniker Jewellery By Design. Before long, I started importing beads and ran a bead store alongside the jewellery, It made sense to use one name and so Beads By Design covered it all.
    Spin forward 6 or 7 years. As areas of my business have developed I have been asked by clients to make this and that and in the past couple of years I've been making keepsake quilts, sock monkeys, rag dolls, art work, rugs, along side all the jewellery, tiaras etc.
    I've had to make a hard decision to change my name again. beads By design does not cover all areas of my business and I don't want to have to have multiple personalities on the internet. I started using the name Ra Ra Bazaar (because with that I can have all sorts of products) two years ago when I opened my Folksy store. I then recently began to go through the CE process for some of my goods and with that, I started on facebook which I said I would never do.
    It would seem that many of you are following Ra Ra Bazaar without knowing who she is. Well to put you all out of your misery it is me!!!

I still haven't decided whether to ask Mr M to change me over on here too. What do you think I should do?

RaRaBazaar on facebook
Working...
X