Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle Making FO's

Hello,

I am looking for advice on the best way to test fragrance oils in candle making. I am new to the game and I have been researching for quite some time, scoping out what resources are available. I have come back to the 4 candles website very often which I am using as a 'guide' to price everything

Are there any other avenues I can pursue to test FO's beyond buying ready made oils from a supplier? I know that when designing the smell of perfume it is very scientific and the fragrances are tried and tested in lab conditions. Essentially it would be great to be able to create a blend of fragrance oils at the source for my candles. I guess I'm wondering is this possible or even necessary?? Are the FO's on the market enough to do the job? Do larger companies who manufacturer their own candle lines create their own FO's?

Thanks,
    Alex

Hello Alex, Im afraid I can't answer any of your questions, but I would like to welcome you to the forum.
    "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hi Alex71, I'm a newbie
        Last edited by itunu; 30-11-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X