Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, I'm just starting up with my own crafts as I thought I would take my hobby further and see if goes anywhere. I'm a little apprehensive about it all, but excited at the same time. Any advise would be welcomed.

I currently do my own sewing and with a little hand from my hubby, wood crafts too.

Looking forward to getting involved. :-)
    www.SoSweetlyMade.co.uk

Hi, to the forum. Good luck with your new business.

Jo xx
    Things to make and do
    Things to make and do's Facebook page
    Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Welcome to the forum, there are loads of threads about starting business if you do a search. Good luck xx
      Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum.
        "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum,
          I am sure that if you look around you are going to find lots of help and advice.
          My craft is jewellery making and I have enjoyed spending time looking through the forum
          Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
          jewellery made by hand found here
          Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
          "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

Welcome to the forum...you will find a friendly and helpful bunch of people here. There are lots of informative threads already in existence and a simple search should bring up the basics you need to know about starting your business including legal requirements, what needs to be on your website (if you sell from the site), about craft fairs and other selling events, social networking and much more...and if those threads raise more questions for you just ask...there is usually someone around who can help out or point you in the right direction.

Comment

Thank you all for your welcoming responses and I can't wait to start searching through the site to find helpful info.

Thanks again. x
              www.SoSweetlyMade.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X