Hallo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo

Have been making things for years... mainly fabrics.... but I use all sorts of things, beads, buttons, ribbon, string, even recycling my excess threads. My bedroom alias workshop is now becoming stuffed to the brim with some of the things I have made.... need to make some room.... so have joined to gain some advice and meet other folk who maybe as obsessed as me?? Nel

Hi Nel,
    I know exactly what you mean, it's so easy to get carried away when it comes to crafting! Obsessed/passionate... tomato/to'may'to... all sounds good to me.

Originally posted by Nellys View Post
    Have been making things for years... mainly fabrics.... but I use all sorts of things, beads, buttons, ribbon, string, even recycling my excess threads. My bedroom alias workshop is now becoming stuffed to the brim with some of the things I have made.... need to make some room.... so have joined to gain some advice and meet other folk who maybe as obsessed as me?? Nel
    Come and join our wonderful world of hand-crafted happiness!
    http://www.MunkiMake.com

Find us on Facebook too!
    https://www.facebook.com/MunkiMake

Comment

Hi, to the forum.

Jo xx
      Things to make and do
      Things to make and do's Facebook page
      Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hiya, welcome to the forum.
        James
        www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, hope I can contribute x

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum!
            "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Welcome to the forum
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by Nellys View Post
                Thanks for the welcome, hope I can contribute x
                From what you say you certainly will be able to. lol. Welcome. Nice to see you here.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                X