Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i get my homemade soap and bath products tested by a cosmectic chemist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get my homemade soap and bath products tested by a cosmectic chemist?

Hello,
    I am new to this forum and was thinking someone may be able to help me out and answer my question.
    I have recently started making handmade soap and looking into doing it as a business and selling them. However i can not sell them untill they are certified by a cosmetic chemist. I live in the uk so would need a chemist in the uk. Also what price would it be? would you send a sample to them in the post? how long would it take for them to test it? Any help would be much appreciated!
    Also out of intrest what price would you charge/pay for a 100g bar of handmade cold process soap?
    Last edited by zoenewman; 25-01-2013, 06:27 PM.

Hi Zoe and welcome. There are quite a few threads on this subject. If you put the word certification in the search at the top right of this page it should come up with some of them.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

okay thankyou! Also does anyone know wether you have to leave cold process soap to fully cure before you send it to the cosmectic chemists for tests or can you send it as soon as its's cut?
      Last edited by zoenewman; 25-01-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum.
        james
        www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Thankyou!

Comment

Working...
          X