Just saying Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying Hello

Hi, I'm Madeleine and I'm new to this forum but have been crafting for years. I mainly do card making but have done the odd scrapbook. I may know a lot about card making but I don't know a lot about forums so please bear with me while I learn. And here's one of my cards.....
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Hello Madeleine, welcome to the forum. I think your card is simply beautiful!
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum.
        James x
        www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum, i'm sure you will be able to navigate yourself around easily its a nice forum with lots of interesting people and crafts. Lovely card

Comment

(Welcome) Madeleine! Wishing you every success

Comment

Hi Madeleine.

welcome to the forum and that is a very pretty card you have there.
              It is a very friendly forum and there are people on here with a variety of different crafts.
              My craft is making jewellery which I have done since a small girl and I love nothing better than playing with my beads and making jewellery.
              I hope to see you around
              Julie
              Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
              jewellery made by hand found here
              Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
              "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

Working...
              X