Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Craft Fairies, in snowy Northamptonshire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Craft Fairies, in snowy Northamptonshire!

Hi, we have just found this website. Can I ask if people find it useful? Is there an area on here to promote local craft fairs? We organise local craft fairs that support local crafters and raise money for help for heroes. Am I allowed to put details about our events on this website? Please look us up on facebook if you want to know more.

Thanks
    xx

Hi and welcome to the forum. There's a crafts fair section here http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/forumdi...UK-craft-fairs where you're more than welcome to post details of any fairs where you are looking for stall holders.

Hope that helps
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum! I find this forum brilliant there's always someone who knows the answers to my many questions! I'm sure you will love it here.
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hello and welcome. I live on the borders of Northants and Warwicks. I agree about the snow but the children are loving it. Nice to see you here.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Welcome and hello, this is a good forum. Very helpful
          http://www.Facebook.com/eweniverse
          https://twitter.com/eweniverse

Comment

Hi, to the forum.

Jo xx
            Things to make and do
            Things to make and do's Facebook page
            Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Thats great, thanks for the tip. xx

Comment

Hi, thanks for reading my post. Feel free to look us up on facebook.

Comment

Hi!! We are not far from rugby. You should pop along to our next event. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum,
                    its a very helpful and friendly place and there is always someone that will point you in the right direction if you are lost and always some one with advice.
                    I am to far away to attend your fairs but good look and there is always a need for good craft fairs for us crafters to sell there work.
                    I enjoy lots of different crafted but handmade jewellery is my main craft.
                    Julie
                    Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
                    jewellery made by hand found here
                    Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
                    "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

Hi and welcome.
                      Great Forum. Not been a member long but a frequent visitor.
                      James x
                      www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Working...
                      X