Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to forum, looking for advice please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum, looking for advice please!!

hey guys!

last summer i took a wire-work jewellery course, i loved it and used the skills to make gifts for my friends, now Ive ran out of people to gift I'm considering selling things, however i don't have much confidence in myself and would like to know if people think i should do this, i make earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces in pretty simple designs, im considering ebay or etsy for selling, is this a good place for feedback if i figured out how to upload pictures of my work?

thanks

soph x

Hi Sophia, welcome to the forum! I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone else will be able to.
    "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi, not sure now if i can offer sound advice but it seems that you need to get them out there as you're ready to embark on a new venture.

James x
      www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum......why not try the advice given here http://handmadelives.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/online/ as I think it's really good advice. Facebook pages are still free but be sure to share between a personal page and your business page to get the most views. Put up some pics and see what kind of response you get. Good luck!
        Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

Working...
        X