Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hi, i joined the forum a little while ago and with christmas comming up hadnt managed to post anything, im a very keen card maker and love cross stitching, i used to work as a cake decorator but due to ill health no longer make cakes which i really miss, but the other side of craft keeps my mind occupied even if my body has given up, lol, i live in essex and have a miracle son who was born after 18 years of trying, and keeps me on my toes now so to speak, so just popped in to say hello to all
    www.anothercraftdone.blogspot.co.uk

Welcoem to the forum Hope to see more of you now you have got Christmas out of the way
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum!
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi, to the forum.

Jo xx
        Things to make and do
        Things to make and do's Facebook page
        Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Welcome Thameside. Great to be able to see you here as well as email. x
          I hope you are ok.

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the forum - hope you find it fun and inspiring place here.
              Passionate about all things handmade...

Proud owner of WowThankYou - stylish and affordable way of selling your crafts and makes

Friendly advice and coaching for small businesses

Cocoa & Heart Website

Comment

Working...
              X