Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello...I'm A New Member :-) Who on here has a sweet tooth ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...I'm A New Member :-) Who on here has a sweet tooth ;-)

Hello Guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Carol Bains, I am a mother of two young children, I live in Wolverhampton, West Midlands and I work from home making sweet cones an sweet gifts for all occasions.
    Never registered on a forum before so not sure how it all works, so you will have to bear with me while I get the hang of it lol.

Would be so nice to meet some new friends on here.

Carol Bains
    Sweet Treats
    xXx
    Last edited by nattynetty; 15-01-2013, 03:37 PM.

Hi Carol and to the forum. I've edited your post slightly as you need to have at least 25 posts to be able to direct members to your facebook page - it's just so you join in here a bit first and we all get to know you better.

Anyway, onto the more important things - anyone mentioning sweets and I'm interested You can add images straight away to your posts or you can put them in your album (on the left hand side of your profile page) and direct people there, would love to see them even if it'll make me head to the chocolate in the cupboard.

Oh and by the way if you ever need your products tested I'm happy to offer my services
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hi Carol, welcome to the forum. I'd love to see pictures of your sweets too!
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi & welcome.
        Can't eat sweets but like to see the photos.
        James
        www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Hi Carol, to the forum.

Jo xx
          Things to make and do
          Things to make and do's Facebook page
          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hi Carol,
            welcome to this very friendly forum and I am sure that you will soon find your feet and your way around I did as this is the first forum I have joined.
            My craft is handmade jewellery but I want to try my hand at different things so it has been very interesting looking around at what other people are up to and there are some very talented people on here
            I look forward to catching you around
            Julie
            Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
            jewellery made by hand found here
            Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
            "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

Working...
            X