Crafters wanted Beer Devon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafters wanted Beer Devon

Hi everyone, I've just joined up and I'm eager to hear from any crafters who might be interested in attending Fairs in Beer, Devon. I've got 22 dates from April to October and want to introduce as many new crafts and crafters to our fairs

Hello Graham, sadly I can't join you as I live in Ireland! But I would like to welcome you to the forum.
    "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Originally posted by grahamtwhughes View Post
      Hi everyone, I've just joined up and I'm eager to hear from any crafters who might be interested in attending Fairs in Beer, Devon. I've got 22 dates from April to October and want to introduce as many new crafts and crafters to our fairs

Hi Graham and welcome! I might be interested it depends on dates and T&Cs, it's a bit of a journey for me but am rather found of Beer!
      Blog: www.covegardennursery.co.uk/garden-nursery-blog/
      Facebook: Cove Garden Nursery

Comment

Hi.

I used to go to Seaton and Beer for my holidays as a kid. Looks like the perfect excuse to visit again!
        Check out my stuff on:
        Etsy and Folksy

Comment

I might be interested. Can you send me details.
          Cathy
          I sew, therefore I am.
          I apologise in advance for any spelling or grramatical errors, I'm on tablets - no, no - I'm on a tablet.

Comment

Working...
          X