Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hello there fellow crafters

Hello everyone

I was directed to this site today by a nice couple who run craft fairs...(I was asking a lot of questions as it will be my first serious craft fair) so just a quick hello to all on here.
    I am a mum of a lively little boy of 20 months, I am also a chef, cleaner and PA and general dogs body to my hubby! (not that I mind) I Started quilting when i was pregnant with my son and made a quilt following a tutorial, this was how it all started, i then made for family and friends and now I cant stop. I have since started to make pillows and soft toys that can be personalised.
    Its a huge change from working in a busy customer service environment but it enables me to stay at home and look after my son. I wont deny its hard work balancing everything but i find that when you wake in the morning and see an email saying you've sold something...its the best feeling in the world!
    Im hoping with the advice from here and other places i'll wake up to lots of emails saying i've sold items.

Welcome to the forum!! It's a great place to pick up advice, and chat with like minded crafters!! xx
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Welcome, crafting becomes a passion. If it also provides a living wage, we're so lucky.
      James
      www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Hi, to the forum.

Jo xx
        Things to make and do
        Things to make and do's Facebook page
        Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum!
          "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Welcome! Would love to see your items!

Comment

Working...
            X