Hello fellow artisans and crafters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow artisans and crafters

Hello everyone I have been lurking on and off for some time now and decided to take the plunge and join you!! I am just in the process of starting my own business making Brooch Bouquets, using brooches (of course) and vintage fabric, lace and other pieces of jewellery, I will also be hiring out vintage china, linen and glass. I also love sewing and crafting so I hope to eventually make enough stock to get out to craft fairs. I am based in South East London, be prepared for many stupid questions from me, and I hope I will eventually be as knowledgeable as some of the crafters on here!!

Hello Rosie, welcome to the forum and good luck with your new business I wish you lots of success!
    "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi there and good luck with your new venture

Deb
      Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

Hi Vintage Rosie and welcome! Happy crafting and enjoy this wonderful forum.

Marion x

Comment

Hello Rosie and welcome, love vintage and the idea of crockery is just perfect

Comment

Hi Rosie,
            welcome to the forum and good luck with your venture.
            James x
            www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage Rosie View Post
              be prepared for many stupid questions from me, and I hope I will eventually be as knowledgeable as some of the crafters on here!!
              ps Don't worry about that. I've cornered the market in stupid questions round here and no one's run me out of town yet!

Marion

Comment

Hi, to the forum.

Jo xx
                Things to make and do
                Things to make and do's Facebook page
                Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hi Rosie, I love Victoriana and the cards I reproduce are mainly Victorian & vintage. Welcome & good luck with the venture.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
                  X