Hi just starting out in Pyrograhy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi just starting out in Pyrograhy

Hi everyone total newbie started carving walking sticks last Jan 2012 saw this forum joined to ask some silly or not so silly questions looking to get some advice as well and maybe some feed back on my creations.

Hello, welcome to the forum. There's some very knowledgable people in the wood section, I'm sure they will be able to give you plenty of help and advice on pyrography.
    "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

thanks just been reading all the exploits me thinks I'm slipping into an addictive hobby I just inherited a lathe as well doh...

heres a pic of my second carving in lime pyro'd with a cheapie aldi pyrograph
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow, beautiful! My husband carves birds, lime is his favourite wood for carving. I have a lathe and a pyrograph I make pens at the moment but its still all quite new to me, definitely addictive though!
        "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Ooo. I like that.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

aboard Dax, that is some really class work there my friend, very impressed.
            regards

Tam "now a hobby woodturner"

There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey. (John Ruskin 1819-1900)

Comment

Working...
            X