Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, cabochon enquiry

Hi everyone,

I am an artist and jewellery maker based in Molesey, Surrey and wanted to introduce myself to other forum members.

I have recently started creating a range of cabochon pendants from my own designs and so far am very happy with the results. I have so far been purchasing silver plated cabochon trays and clear glass domed tops from various sellers on ebay, but I have found the shapes/sizes rather limited. I am particularly interested in purchasing silver plated cabochon trays that have connector ability so that I can join them together to make bracelets and necklaces. Can any forum members recommend a good quality supplier?

Many thanks,

Melanie

Welcome!
    Haven't been here long myself actually, already found it very useful so I'm sure you will as well!

I used to make lots of jewellery back in the 90's and we bought that sort of thing from PJ minerals - I believe they've changed their name now to PJ beads but I think you can still find them by googling the old name. As I said I used them a looong time ago so don't know if they'll have what you need but if you haven't come across them already it may be worth a look!

Hope you find what you need,
    Laura xx

Comment

Hello Melanie, welcome to the forum!
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hi Melanie, to the forum.

Jo xx
        Things to make and do
        Things to make and do's Facebook page
        Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hi Laura,

Many thanks for your suggestion, I will check it out.

Melanie

Comment

Many thanks.

Melanie

Comment

Thank you.

Melanie

Comment

Working...
              X