Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from RG Pens

Hi everyone,
    My names Rich and i go under the name RG Pens, based in Leicestershire. i make unique handcrafted pens, some of my work can be seen on facebook under rg pens. This started out as a hobby and moved into a part time business, i started doing craft fairs in June this year and my pens went down quite well once i found the right fairs. Im still finding it a minefield choosing the right fairs to attend. In fact the whole running a part time business is a minefield, but im enjoying it. Looking forward to contributing to this forum.
    Rgrds
    Rich

Hi Rich and welcome to the forum it is full of interesting crafters all with their own wealth of experiences so well worth joining and getting to know them x

Amanda
    "Mother Nature is a crafter, a therapist, and a small business on a large scale.. she presents us with an abundance of opportunities and it's up to us how we use them in our lives "

https://www.facebook.com/JetsunnDesigns

Comment

Originally posted by rg pens View Post
      once i found the right fairs. Im still finding it a minefield choosing the right fairs to attend.
      This is at the heart of success, if you're doing markets/fairs - finding the right one/s.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Rich, there's always talk of fairs on here.
        James
        www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Hi Rich, to the forum.

Jo xx
          Things to make and do
          Things to make and do's Facebook page
          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Working...
          X