Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello, I have never posted anything on here before and for Christmas my husband has just brought me a Cricut Mini for Christmas so i am now looking at getting into card making but not really not sure what gsm card to use. In fact not sure where to start with card making. Have been looking at a lot of tutorials though but any advise would help.
    Thank you.

Welcome!! Wow, your first post in three years...awesome!

Card making is great fun - scroll on down to the card making section! And congratulations on getting a cricut mini for Christmas - lucky you!!

Comment

Hello, I can't help with the card making but would like to welcome you to the forum.

Well, I do make my own cards but mostly by sticking a photo on a piece of card and folding it in half, so nothing very completcated!
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hey there,
        Am pinki, new here join this community yesterday, but found it superb...
        Hope found this community superb and hope for good time for future.

Comment

Welcome, plenty of card makers here. You'll be up and running in no time.
          James
          www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Hi, to the forum.

Jo xx
            Things to make and do
            Things to make and do's Facebook page
            Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum glad your enjoying your cricut mini. You can get inspiration for card making from magazines, utube and the web as well as tv. Why not checkout themakingspot website and create and craft tv which is on sky and freeview but not virgin hth
              Last edited by hazelsmail; 29-12-2012, 10:51 PM. Reason: mispelt

Comment

welcome to the forum
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                X