Hi this is Matt Trueman from Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi this is Matt Trueman from Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

Hi everybody I want to say that I am Matt Trueman from Leeds and right now I am studying Electronics Engineering from University of Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK.

In my part time I run a British Band i.e. Saxxons. I play guitar, sing songs, compose music and write lyrics for the songs. We put all our new songs releases at our website [MOD EDIT - please read the forum rules]

Apart from the music I also have great respect and passion for art & crafts, that is why I am joining this forum, so that I can also get some unique, innovative ideas, creative crafts, beautiful articles to decorate home, etc. from the so many artists available here.

Hope I will get some great ideas.
    Last edited by nattynetty; 26-12-2012, 05:32 PM.
    Signature Removed

Hi Matt, to the forum.

Jo xx
    Things to make and do
    Things to make and do's Facebook page
    Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Welcome, Matt.

Great to see another male here.

Do you do any crafting yourself? I trained in (amongst other things) television studio systems engineering, which is just electronic engineering for a broadcast setting. Working in television was always an ambition, but once I'd qualified, there were no jobs I don't think you would have been born back then.

I can't remember a time when I couldn't knit, and I've always loved making books.

Now I'm experimenting with paper-making; learning to crochet, and planning to open an on-line store selling the books I make and the cards my wife makes. We think we may have found a niche, so I'm not going to divulge anything more at the moment.

I'm also enjoy film making; another ambition of mine is to make a music video for pop/rock music. I've already done a video for classical music which is broadcast every so often.

Best wishes,

Lenny.

PS. 25 posts are needed before you can post links.
      ~~The old ways are the future~~

Comment

Working...
      X