sorry, total newbie to site and craft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry, total newbie to site and craft

Due to needing a spine operation which I don't need to go in to here, I needed to find a new hobby. Photography and walking used to be past times, but now I am less mobile I need a hobby and an interest I can do from home.
    I am and never have been very good at DIY or carpentry, so I decided to purchase what bargains I can usually antique, and them attempt to shabb them up.
    I have plenty of stock from mirrors, tables, countless chairs, sewing stools and much more which I am going to work on to redesign into a shabby chic style then hopefully sell on for a profit, (while I am still able).

I am currently working on a sewing stool which is the smallest of my items, then a mirror then on to the larger items. I have joined this forum to look for tips, help and friends.
    Last edited by Critchley; 19-12-2012, 09:46 PM.

You have come to the right place for help. Just ask the questions and someone is bound to be able to help you.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Welcome! Glad you're here!

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum!
        "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
          http://debbieclairegems.webplus.net
          http://www.facebook.com/DebbieClaireGems

Comment

to the forum I hope you enjoy it here
            Autumn Thyme

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum, its a good idea to keep your mind and hands busy whilst your operation in pending and it should help your recovery too x

Comment

Hi, to the forum...I love shabby-chicing furniture, looking forward to seeing yours.

Jo xx
                Things to make and do
                Things to make and do's Facebook page
                Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Working...
                X