Hello to all here - newbie to this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all here - newbie to this forum

Just a big hello to all you crafty sorts. I found this forum because of the candlemaking section as I was making some for everyones Christmas presents this year. I thought I'd better say hello first before reading much.

I am an old hand at many things crafty and always like learning new skills. I never watch telly because i am always fiddling about with something. I rarely finish things unless there is a good goal. It is the learning curve that I adore although I often ponder that I should finish more and not start so many.

It is nice to find some more fiddly people all in one place.

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

You'll find everything you need to know here I'm sure!

Have fun x
    Bespoke handcrafted bracelets by Charmed Soul

www.charmedsoul.co.uk
    www.facebook.com/charmedsouluk (keep checking for regular offers and competitions!)

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I have been guilty of having many "works in progress" in the past but I have found it very rewarding going back to them and finishing them off. I am sure you will enjoy the forum and find lots of good ideas and advice.
      http://debbieclairegems.webplus.net
      http://www.facebook.com/DebbieClaireGems

Comment

hiya welcome from me too x

Comment

Hi, to the forum.

Jo xx
          Things to make and do
          Things to make and do's Facebook page
          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

I forgot all about this forum, i have been a member since 2010...! where have i been..? Hello every one
            http://www.Fabricuk.com
            Fabrics for all types of projects, Free Fabric samples, Open to the Public
            Tel: 0121 359 2349
            School Purchase orders Fax 0121 359 7784

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I've just joined as well. 'Fiddly' is such a good word for it! I think we're all guilty of starting too much and not finishing enough, so I'm sure you'll make good friends here. Enjoy the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                Handmade Walking Sticks and Canes
                www.prestigewalkingsticks.com

Comment

Welcome - glad to hear others start lots of things and then don't finish them. So many fun things to do, so little time Hope we can get lots more of those things started (and finished!).
                  www.mydandelionmind.wordpress.com
                  Thoughts are a bit like weeds - they keep growing all over the place and you cant get rid of them easily.

Comment

Working...
                  X