Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone I am new to the forum today.

I have just started making bracelets, bookmarks and wine glass charms. Hoping to branch out and make a lot more things but for the moment I am concentrating on these.

I was at a craft fair on saturday and someone recommended registering on here to help find out more about where craft fairs are etc so if anyone can help that would be great.

Laura

Hi Laura, I'm sure you will receive lots of help here. Welcome to the forum

Fiona
    "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Welcome! Glad your here! Be sure to check out the UK Craft Fairs section! You can even subscribe to it!

Comment

Hello and welcome!

I spe******e in charm and bead bracelets at the moment but would like to expand into necklaces/key rings/bag charms. Plenty of time for that though!

This forum is very very helpful. I've had lots of ideas and advice. I found a couple of craft fairs from here too. Also have a google of stallfinder - they list local events where you could sell your produce.

Good luck!
        Bespoke handcrafted bracelets by Charmed Soul

www.charmedsoul.co.uk
        www.facebook.com/charmedsouluk (keep checking for regular offers and competitions!)

Comment

Hi Laura, to the forum.

Jo xx
          Things to make and do
          Things to make and do's Facebook page
          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum. There's a section for craft fairs on the forum with listings of fairs looking for stallholdes. 'Stallfinder' is also a good place to look for craft fairs and it lets you focus your search by month/area/type of fair etc.

Comment

Working...
            X