Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi everyone. Decided to sign up to some crafting forums for some tips/help and get to know fellow crafters. Look forward to meeting you all.
    CraftyV

Hi and to the forum I'm sure youll fit in nicely we are a very freindly bunch .By you were up early this morning I'm usually on through the night as I dont sleep much plus I can get peace to get on the computer when everyone else is asleep problem is there are usually not many on to talk to .I make cards and wedding stationary what craft do you do.
    pauline

Comment

from me too!
      Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi what's everyone up to

Well I can't beleive it tomorrow is the 1st of December already soon everywhere will be all shiny and sparkly and magical with all the trees and decorations all around. I love this time of year what about it girls are you ready.
        pauline

Comment

Hello CraftyV to the forum..I hope you enjoy your time here.

Pauline..are you mad? I haven't made one Christmas card yet! of course I'm not ready!!!
          Anice xx
          Funkyhand x
          my website
          http://www.funkyhand.com
          my blog (updated 09/06/10)
          http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
          Follow me on Twitter
          http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from me too!!

Pauline I have only started my shopping last night!!! I really really need to get organised.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Crafty V from me too.
              Cheers Janice
              www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Originally posted by paulinespassions View Post
                Hi and to the forum I'm sure youll fit in nicely we are a very freindly bunch .By you were up early this morning I'm usually on through the night as I dont sleep much plus I can get peace to get on the computer when everyone else is asleep problem is there are usually not many on to talk to .I make cards and wedding stationary what craft do you do.
                pauline

Thanks for the welcome everyone
                I am pretty much a nightowl so I will appear at really weird times but the night is so quite and peaceful like you have said and you have time to relax and surf the net in peace. Sometimes I am on during the "normal hours" too depends on my plans etc. I enjoy card making above all else and love to learn and get tips from seeing other peoples crafts.
                CraftyV

Comment

Working...
                X